Description of RTD activities
1. Method development for trace elements determination in water, soil, air by atomic absorption specttrometry
2. Development of methods for the determination of chemical spe¬cies of toxic and essential elements in food and envi¬ron¬men¬tal sam¬ples
3. Air, water and solid waste pollution from industry
4. Method development of trace elements determination in soild samples by AAS and AES-ICP
5. Biomonitoring of air pollution by heavy metals by NAA and AAS
6. Flavonoid analysis in medical plants by HPLC
7. Monitoring programs for air and water pollution
8. Environment managment and assessment
9. Development of methods for drug analysis in human body fluids
10. Invertarization of POPs
Experiences in international Programmes
1. National Environmental Action Plan for the Republic of Macedonia, World Bank, 1995
2. Integrated effluents treatment and monitoring system for HMK Zletovo - Veles, Macedonia, Kruger Constalt, 1997.
3. Solar neutrino detection with thallium minerals, Slovenian-Macedonian S&T Cooperation, 1997-2008 (principal investigator).
4. The study of air pollution monitoring system in the Republic of Macedonia, JICA, Tokyo/Skopje, 1997-1999.
5. Waste water, water quality and solid waste management in the Republic of Macedonia, PHARE Project No. 98-0377.00, Kruger Consult, Soborg, Denmark/Skopje, 1998-1999.
6. Determination of nickel and manganese in biological matrices by ETAAS, NATO-CP Project, Uludag University, Turkey, 1999.
7. Development of new methods for heavy metals enrichments in water analysis, Turkish-Macedonian S&T Cooperation, 2002-2003.
8. Waste water, water quality and solid waste management Macedonia - supply of equipment to the Ministry of environment and physical planning, PHARE Project 97/MAC01/02/008, 2000-2003.
9. Enabling activities to facilitate early action on the imp¬lementation of the Stockholm convention on POPs in the Republic of Macedonia, UNDP Project, 2002-2004.
10. National solid waste management plan and feasibility studies, EAR Project No. 01MAC05/05002, 2004-2006.
11. Elemental composition of minerals from Macedonia, Slovenian-Macedonian S&T Cooperation, 2005-2006 (principal investigator).
12. Development of methods for the determination of chemical species of toxic and essential elements in food and environmental samples, Bulgarian-Macedonian S&T Cooperation, 2005-2007.
13. Chemical characterization of wild growing medicinal and aromatic plants of the Lamiaceae family, Bulgarian-Macedonian S&T Cooperation, 2005-2007.
14. Stabilization of landfills containing pops in the Republic of Macedonia, UNDP PDF A Project, 2005.
15. Strengthening environmental management, CARDS Programme, EAR, 2005-2007.
17. Teaching and learning bioanalysis, CEEPUS Program, 2006-2008 (coordinator for Macedonia).
16. Improvement of management of transboundary water resources, EAR Project No. 03MAC01/10/104, 2006-2007.
17. Heavy metals in the environment as a consequence of past mining and smelting, Slovenian-Macedonian S&T Cooperation, 2006-2007.
Inserted / Updated
2007-08-30 / 2007-08-30