Description of RTD activities
DESCRIPTION OF EXPERTISE OFFERED:
Behavioral Surveillance, experience in work with Roma people and in Roma communities
INNOVATIVE RTD ASPECT:
Generate data useful in the design of interventions tailored to the specific reproductive health needs of Roma people from different countries in Western Balkan.
DESCRIPTION OF REQUESTED PARTNER PROFILE:
Similar interests, Experience in Sexual Behavior Surveillance/Reproductive Health Surveillance/Vulnerable Groups (preferable Roma people)/networking
Experiences in international Programmes
- UNDP Coordinator on HIV/AIDS/STIs (2000-2003)
- Member of the National Committee for Monitoring and Evaluation
- Focal point of R.Macedonia for Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS
- “Women rights for protection against HIV/STDs” , Institute for Sustainable Communities and USAID, 1998/1999 .
- Women's action for health promotion within underprivileged communities - 2000/2001 international project with HESEF-Bulgaria, supported by Fare Lien Programme, European Commission
- Rapid Assessment and Response of sexual risk behavior and Psycho Active substance use (PAS) among children aged 10-24 - 2001/2002, supported by UNICEF
- Every adolescent has a right to know - 2001/2003, supported by UNICEF
- Linked generations by AIDS education - 2002/2003 - project supported by Norwegian Government.
Inserted / Updated
2007-10-02 / 2007-10-02